We are a well-established provider of geotechnical expertise to the industry and we provide our graduates with a solid foundation in soil mechanics, field investigation work, construction observation through to reporting and project management.
Progression is in a staged process where our graduates start in the field and progress naturally through to project management generally over a two year period.
The requirements for our graduate roles include:
- NZDE / BEng Tech / Bachelor Degree qualified (NZ)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and uses initiative
- Full Driver’s Licence
In return you will receive;
- Ongoing support, training and development
- A mix of hands-on and project related work
- Work-Life balance
- Career Progression and a great long-term career opportunity
- Family friendly working environment
- Great location and carparking available.
As we continue to grow we will be looking for graduates that want to be involved with all aspects of the project and work with our dedicated team of engineers and we will post any advertisements under current vacancies